- What's new
WinISO is capable of creating the ISO file(s) from CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Drive and Hard Drive.
- Create ISO/BIN/CCD/MDS/NRG file from CD/DVD Drive
- Create ISO/BIN/CCD/MDS/NRG file from BD Drive
- Create ISO file from Hard Drive
- It can serve as ISO Creator
WinISO can also edit the ISO file(s)
- Open the ISO file and any other CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image files
- Add file(s) or folder(s) to the ISO file
- Delete the file(s) or folder(s) from the ISO file
- Rename the files in ISO file
- View and run the files in ISO file
- Extract files from ISO file and CD/DVD/BD image file
- It is also a versatile ISO Editor
WinISO has ability to convert ISO file(s) and other image files
- Convert BIN/CUE to ISO
- Convert ISO to BIN/CUE
- Convert ISO to MDS
- Convert ISO to NRG
- Convert ISO to CCD
- Convert any other image files to the standard ISO formats.
- It can be used as an extraordinary ISO Converter
Using WinISO as the bootable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image file’s editor
- Make CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc bootable image files
- Support Bootable CD/DVD/BD
- Save bootable information to a bif/img file
- Import a bif/img file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc image file and make it bootable
- It is an easy-to-use bootable ISO Maker
WinISO can burn ISO file to CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc for your own needs
- Burn the ISO image file to CD/DVD Disc
- Burn the ISO image file to Blu-ray Disc
- Supports burning image files on-the-fly
- A fantastic ISO Burner with amazing burning speed.
WinISO can mount ISO image files
- Mount the ISO image file to virtual drive
- Supports mounting image files on-the-fly
- It can also serve as a marvelous ISO Mount
- Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- CPU 1.0GHz above
- 512MB memory
- At least 100MB hard disk space
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Drive (Optional)
|Support Input Files & Devices||Support Output File Formats|
|Image File: ISO, BIN / CUE, DMG, NRG, UIF, HFS, DAA
Devices: CD Disc, DVD Disc, Blu-ray Disc
|ISO, BIN / CUE, MDS, CCD, NRG|
|*||How do I edit an ISO image file?|
|*||How do I make an ISO image file?|
|*||How do I convert ISO to BIN?|
|*||How do I make a bootable ISO image file?|
|*||How do I make a bootable CD?|
I recently downloaded the demo for this, and liked it, so getting this as a GAOTD is really appreciated. This program is a useful utility to have on hand.
I’ve been backing up a lot of my old CDs and DVDs to hard drive, in case the originals fail (and that has happened with older ones).
I found this program to be very flexible and intuitive, so for most it will be very easy to use.
It’s like a swiss army knife – it should cover most of your disk image needs, and it allows you to mount images as drive letters as well.
I did try some other applications, including several that were freeware, but I have to say, I really like this.
It’s a pretty good iso image tool. I used it to burn the Windows 8 iso file to my own DVD, and it works pretty well. Then I used the new DVD to install Windows 8 successfully. Great!!!
I’m a frequent WinISO 5.3 user and I could seriously use the enhancements and options provided by the WinISO Standard 6.
It has more powerful functions, more beautiful and more user-friendly interface. Nice tool. Thanks for keeping up this great little app.
I tried the program and everything worked fine.
So far, no complaints. It’s seems to be very stable.
Simplest, most pain-free registration of all time by following the directions they gave us in above. Thanks so much, GAOTD and WinISO. I’ve been needing a good program like this one!
WinISO Standard 6 updates history:
WinISO Standard 126.96.36.19978 (Updated on: May. 10th, 2013)
1. Multi-language Updated: French.
2. Fixed a minor bug.
WinISO Standard V6.2
1. Added a new function: Adding mixed files and directories at a time.
2. Added Multi-language: Korean and Chinese Traditional.
3. Added the new mount module.
4. Supported mounting ISO on 64-bit system.
5. Added the Multi-folder selection.
6. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, French, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Spanish (Mexico).
7. Fixed some bugs
WinISO Standard V6.1
1. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
2. Added the iso image file associations and supported changing the iso file association
3. Optimized the Registration Window.
4. Added the limitation on saving file size over 500M for the Beta Version
5. Updated the interface of Multi-language: Japanese, Hungarian and German
6. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spanish, Japanese, French and Russian.
7. Change log: Minor UI tweaks.
8. Fixed some bugs and typos.
The advantage of WinISO Standard 6 is available here:
1. Supported the virtual drive
2. Supported mounting on-the -fly
3. Supported burning ISO Image and burning on-the-fly
4. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
5. Supported UDF and HTS+ file systems
6. Supported bridge and unbridge file systems
7. Supported larger ISO size
8. Added Multi-language: Japanese, German and French