|WinISO Standard 6||126.96.36.19976||6.7MB||EXE|
New Release: WinISO Standard 6.4
WinISO Standard 188.8.131.5276 is released now. More >>
Note: About WinISO 5.3 Version:
WinISO 5.3 is completely free now. Please download here.
However, we don't offer the support for the Free WinISO Maker (WinISO 5.3). If you want to get the full support, we recommend trying WinISO Standard 6.
For our old WinISO 5.3 Users, we supply free upgrade to WinISO Standand 6. Please provide your Order No. to ask for new registration code.
WinISO Standard 184.108.40.20676 (Updated on: May 12th, 2016)
1. Fixed minor bugs.
WinISO Standard 220.127.116.1170
1. Added the Multi-language: Bulgarian.
2. Fixed minor bugs.
WinISO Standard V6.2
1. Added a new function: Adding mixed files and directories at a time.
2. Added Multi-language: Korean and Chinese Traditional.
3. Added the new mount module.
4. Supported mounting ISO on 64-bit system.
5. Added the Multi-folder selection.
6. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, French, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Spanish (Mexico).
7. Fixed some bugs
WinISO Standard V6.1
1. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
2. Added the iso image file associations and supported changing the iso file association
3. Optimized the Registration Window.
4. Added the limitation on saving file size over 500M for the Beta Version
5. Updated the interface of Multi-language: Japanese, Hungarian and German
6. Updated the Multi-language: Arabic, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Spanish, Japanese, French and Russian.
7. Change log: Minor UI tweaks.
8. Fixed some bugs and typos.
The advantage of WinISO Standard 6 is available here:
1. Supported the virtual drive
2. Supported mounting on-the -fly
3. Supported burning ISO Image and burning on-the-fly
4. Supported NRG, CCD and MDS image file formats
5. Supported UDF and HTS+ file systems
6. Supported bridge and unbridge file systems
7. Supported larger ISO size
8. Added Multi-language: Japanese, German and French